Maximizing Your Opportunities →
Every year in college, I had an internship. These short-term job opportunities provided first-hand insight on what I liked and loathed about a particular job or industry.
Following graduation, I received a full-time offer with the financial services company I interned with. However, during my summer internship, I discovered financial services was not my passion. The thought of forgoing my daylight hours for the next two years terrified me.
"To love someone is to appreciate the beauty of one’s soul"
Professor Asike, Department of Philosophy. Howard University.
Hey girls! check me out on this awesome blog dedicated to the beauty of the black woman
Janicia Moore - Black Beauty
My first outfit post!
Most of my outfits are out together based on function and desired look.
- Shirt: Team Leader button-up (it was cold outside!)
- Skirt: Urban Outfitters
- Belt: J. Crew (i needed a pop of color)
- Bow pin: Akeyno Handmade Accessories by @ItsOlayinka
- Hair bow: got it from working a brand ambassador job
- Gold leaf earrings: from a thrift store in VA Beach